ATEK Distribution currently carries an extensive assortment of electrical boxes and associated accessory products from leading manufacturers that you trust. These products can be purchased online or by calling ATEK directly. As prices are fluctuating quite a bit lately, lock your's in, and call us at (651) 900-1476 to get your order placed right away.
Electrical box products are some of the fundamental building blocks of any large or small-scale electrical installation.
ATEK has powerful relationships with leading suppliers like Hammond and L.H. Dottie. With these and other contacts, ATEK is able to avoid a lot of the supply chain difficulties that other distributors encounter.
There are a wide variety of accessory components available that can be used in electrical boxes in electrical installations. Some common accessory components include:
- Cable connectors: These are used to connect the electrical cables to the electrical box and can include wire nuts, wire connectors, and twist-on connectors.
- Cable clamps: These secure the electrical cables within the electrical box and prevent them from being pulled or damaged.
- Cable ties: These organize the electrical cables within the electrical box and keep them neat and tidy.
- Grounding screws: These provide a ground connection for the electrical box and the electrical circuit.
- Cable sheaths: These protect the electrical cables from damage and can include conduit, armored cable, and flexible metallic conduit.
- Circuit breaker panels: These distribute power to the various circuits in the electrical installation and can include main breaker panels, subpanels, and distribution panels.
- Electrical outlets and switches: These provide power to electrical devices and can include outlets, switches, dimmers, and motion sensors.
- Load centers: These distribute power to the various circuits in the electrical installation and can include main lug panels, main breaker panels, and subpanels.
- Cable support systems: These support and organize the electrical cables within the electrical box and can include cable trays, cable ladders, and cable baskets.